2. And while we’re at it, the twins are 40 (Melanie is a receptionist and Martina is an account manager).
3. If she were real, the Lara Croft of the original Playstation game would be turning 40 this year.
6. Or drink a bottle of Panda Pops (it was discontinued in 2011).
7. Or eat Lucky Charms (unless you’re prepared to pay Selfridges £7.49 to import them for you).
8. Enough time has passed for B*witched to announce a comeback.
9. Today’s 18-year-olds have never heard this sound.
10. Or this one.
11. Or even this.
14. It’s been 15 years since World Cup ‘98 when a teenage Michael Owen did this.
15. And 10 years since David Beckham went through his headband phase.
17. Neil Buchanan from Art Attack is now 51 (and a singer in a heavy metal band).
Kevin Nixon/Metal Hammer Magazine via Getty Images
18. Ten years ago the Guardian homepage looked like this.
19. While 15 years ago, the Daily Mail website looked like THIS.
22. The Karate ‘Kid’ is 51.
Getty / Jon Kopaloff
YouTube / Getty