Press play on this - then proceed
1. David Boren
David Boren has been around for almost 20 years now and has been nothing short of awesome for the university. He simply is the best.
Also, who else can split the president and vice president like this?
2. Norman is the best town ever.
Close enough to OKC, but just far enough away that we aren’t really a part of it. Norman has everything you need. It was voted the top six small town in the U.S.A. in 2008!
3. OU currently ranks No. 1 in the nation among all public universities in the number of freshman National Merit Scholars enrolled.
4. OU is a leader among all U.S. universities in international exchange programs. One in four OU students study abroad.
5. The meteorology program also consistently ranks among the top five meteorologist programs in the country.
6. Robert Anthony “Bob” Stoops. The man brought OU back from the dark ages to being an annual top five contender.
He even showed up (bottom left with the visor on) unannounced to help clean up after the tornados hit Moore, Oklahoma, in May.
Apparently Bob Stoops showed up at a site and blended in for about 30 min before they figured it out (left):