3. Writing your name* on the upper right-hand corner of your wide ruled loose leaf paper
*Picture not actually from 1989 and is only used here for illustrative purposes.
5. Being the line leader
9. Finding your friends so you can sit with them in the cafeteria
20. Crayola Crayons (Especially showing up at school with this 64 pack!)
23. Playing games inside during recess because it’s raining outside
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›