1. This Tweet has received over 79,000 retweets at the time of posting and will probably pass 100k soon.
UPDATE, 1:52 p.m.: The tweet has since passed 100k retweets
2. The only problem is that this tweet exchange appears to have never happened. Kate Upton’s actual Twitter account doesn’t have any activity from July 2nd, when she supposedly agreed to the young paramour’s request.
3. Nice try, Zacklemoreeee…nice try.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›