1. A Cronut is a croissant-doughnut hybrid, introduced to the world by Dominique Ansel Bakery in NYC.
Macey J. Foronda/Buzzfeed
2. There has been a huge demand for these so it makes sense that this has happened:
3. Their reasons to buy this drawing instead of a real cronut are actually quite compelling. Congrats to the person who actually picks this up and adds it to their art collection.
4. Here is a side-by-side comparison of a real cronut (left) vs. the drawing of a cronut (right).
5. As you can see by the uncanny similarities, this artist has a future in food art.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›