1. A Cronut is a croissant-doughnut hybrid, introduced to the world by Dominique Ansel Bakery in NYC.
Macey J. Foronda/Buzzfeed
2. There has been a huge demand for these so it makes sense that this has happened:
3. Their reasons to buy this drawing instead of a real cronut are actually quite compelling. Congrats to the person who actually picks this up and adds it to their art collection.
4. Here is a side-by-side comparison of a real cronut (left) vs. the drawing of a cronut (right).
5. As you can see by the uncanny similarities, this artist has a future in food art.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›