1. He has heterochromia, which means his eyes are two different colors
Thanks to one of the coolest dudes in the business. Y’all are gonna love Dallas! RT @joshbhenderson http://t.co/UiLPecRj— Mark-Paul Gosselaar
He even caught a touchdown pass from Hall of Fame Quarterback John Elway!
BONUS: Here he is post-football game with Donald Faison and self proclaimed Josh lover Mark-Paul Gosselaar.
8. He goes home for the holidays to be with his family
11. He accepts twins for who they are and doesn’t discriminate against them
12. He has experience playing the role of a Super Hero
13. He isn’t afraid to be different*
*Yes, the boy next to him is “working it” but this sassiness is not enough to warrant differentiation as compared to our Joshy.
17. No one else could possibly wear this garment this well
Bonus points if you can figure out what this shirt/dress is called?
22. Satisfied you know enough about him now? Here are some show related photos
At a screening in Nashville
An actual scene from the show
Being ridiculously good looking (while knowing there is more to life than just being that)
With some of the cast
With the full cast
So now, what are you going to do?
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.