1. A Bronze Statue of Ryan Gosling for $50,000
2. A New Maybach Landaulet Limousine for Mayor Bloomberg for $1.4 Million
3. Give each resident in the city $5.25
4. Buy a Picasso Painting for $40 million and let a different lucky resident keep it in their house every year.
5. Put carpet on The Brooklyn Bridge
6. Shatter the Guinness record for largest hamburger by making an 8 million pound burger.
The previous record is only 777 pounds.
8. Hide these diamond rings somewhere in central park for a scavenger hunt
9. Buy this $42 million dollar condo on 5th Avenue and use it for whatevz
10. Pay off all local radio stations not to play “Moves Like Jagger” anymore
13. Give $42 million dollars worth of free taxi rides at random
14. Cover subway turnstyles with Swarovski crystals
15. Fill up the East River with dirt
Note: I know this would probably cost a lot more than the amount of money NYC has and am willing to look at budget cuts elsewhere to get this done.