2. “Good afternoon, have you seen my magnificent tongue yet?”
10. “Which has more class: the tropical setting or my tongue? Be honest!”
14. “Calm, cool and collected. That’s just how my tongue and I like to roll.”
16. “What do you MEAN you don’t have your tongue out right now??”
18. “Sometimes I get so ‘at one’ with my tongue that I fall asleep a little bit.”
19. “Life gets a little messy sometimes. It’s all a part of the game.”
23. “I used to be a lil shy about my tongue, but I’m learning how to be more proud.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?