2. Check your pantry and fridge. Become displeased with the contents.
4. Add a couple more vegetables to your list, because you’re feeling optimistic today.
6. Put everything from the BOGO bins directly into your cart, regardless of necessity.
12. Valiantly attempt to reach the hidden goodies on the tall shelves.
15. Try, repeatedly, to get around that one guy so you can get your fave godforsaken box of cereal, jeez, dude.
17. Practically fall asleep while waiting in your checkout line.
Why did you and EVERYONE ELSE IN THE STORE choose this line all of a sudden??
19. Realize you’re too tired to cook all this food you just bought, god.
- President Obama unveiled a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.