1. You physically refuse to admit that November is actually here.
2. Selecting your weapon of choice is the first fight. Planning on typing it out?
3. Then you need to make sure your writing software is up to date!
And also make sure your computer is, like, not going to crash in the next month. Or at least have a backup plan.
4. Or should you go old school and use something called PAPER?
5. Forgotten are the ideas of yesteryear that bogged you down! You’re a different writer now with fresh ones!
6. Also forgotten are the multiple drafts you never finished. Let’s just pretend those never happened, shall we?
7. Time to start outlining plot ideas! HAHA, THERE ARE SO MANY. GREAT.
8. The BEST part is that so far none of your plot lines make sense together yet! You’re confident you’ll get there, though.
9. You’ve gotta decide if you want to be true to your inner fan and just go entirely fan fic all over NaNo this year…
10. …or maybe write a tasteful spec script instead.
Now’s especially the time because Script Frenzy is no longer with us!