2. Try jogging for a little bit in the mornings.
3. If jogging isn’t for you, maybe it’s time to find a new sport.
5. Make a chore chart (and stick to it) for a consistently clean house.
7. Make sure you get your proper fruits and veggies…
9. Stretch before you get out of bed to start your day right!
11. If you really don’t like a new food, you don’t have to try it.
15. Organize your work area for a more efficient experience!
16. Feel more confident in yourself because you’re awesome!
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›