1. Your purse literally has everything anyone ever needs. It’s practically a pharmacy.
2. You always remind your friends to do their homework, even though they look at you like this when you do.
3. No matter where you are, one of your priorities is making sure your friends are warm enough.
4. Friends call you first if they need some soup or tissues when they have a cold.
5. You always, always, keep snacks in your bag. It’s a known fact.
6. Also, you make sure everyone’s eating balanced meals.
7. Friend feeling a little sad? You’re there to cheer them up!
8. So what if you enjoy hobbies that may or may not be considered minorly old-fashioned?
9. No one should judge you for clipping coupons or paying attention to sales. Saving money is important!
10. The minute your pal gets home from going out, you expect a text saying that they got home safely.
11. And when your friends do get home, you immediately ask how their trip went.
“Was your flight safe? I was worried ALL DAY.”