1. People totally think you’re a lost child when you’re out in public.
2. Being stuck with a twin-size bed on vacations just because you can fit in it better.
3. When you try to really tell someone off in an argument, but they can only talk about “how cute you are when you’re mad.”
5. Trying to look hot like a model but actually looking ridiculous because you are three feet shorter than they are.
6. You’re farther away from the shower head, which means: lower. water. pressure.
7. Your yearbook photographer had to lower the camera significantly in order to fit you in the frame.
8. You can never reach the other side of the table, so if you want more dinner you either have to ask for more or get up to go get it yourself.
12. Never being able to reach the top shelf of anything, anywhere.
14. People thinking you can just sit on their lap like it’s a normal everyday thing.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.