1. People totally think you’re a lost child when you’re out in public.
2. Being stuck with a twin-size bed on vacations just because you can fit in it better.
3. When you try to really tell someone off in an argument, but they can only talk about “how cute you are when you’re mad.”
5. Trying to look hot like a model but actually looking ridiculous because you are three feet shorter than they are.
6. You’re farther away from the shower head, which means: lower. water. pressure.
7. Your yearbook photographer had to lower the camera significantly in order to fit you in the frame.
8. You can never reach the other side of the table, so if you want more dinner you either have to ask for more or get up to go get it yourself.
12. Never being able to reach the top shelf of anything, anywhere.
14. People thinking you can just sit on their lap like it’s a normal everyday thing.
In The News Today
- The second foreign suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›