2. “Explore new places by yourself. You’ll never know what you’ll learn.”
5. “Try seeing arguments or disscussions from the other point-of-view every once in a while.”
6. “I like checking out new neighborhoods for a change of pace.”
7. “Secretly eavesdrop on your neighbors, but use the information for good! Surprise them with a little care package.”
12. “Try a new way of smiling. Maybe you’ve been smiling wrong this whole time…”
15. “Start planning a great big trip, with every intention of actually going, even if you never get to.”
16. “Find your best angle, that way you know how to pose in photos from now on.”
18. “Be more assertive at social gatherings. That chair is yours.”
19. “Safely explore different cooking methods. Now’s the time!”
21. “Learn better concentration methods and then actually use them.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.