The livecam films in the gorgeous Katmai National Forest in Alaska.
1. Chunk, a troublemaker, and Lurch, a young up-and-comer, sometimes fight mini-turf wars.
Mr. Lurch is quite a hulking figure.
2. Meet Beadnose, a nurturing mother of some cute cubs!
3. This is Otis. Some might call him lonely, but he’s just focusing on his fishing right now.
Who doesn’t love a good soak in the tub?
4. This bear is Ted (or Teddy). You can recognize him by the scar on his left hip; he got it in a fight, but he’s king of the falls now.
5. Here’s Ugly. He can be a pretty aggressive fisherbear, but he doesn’t mind doing some dirty work.
6. Their story is told by Charles Annenberg, the head of Explore, and Ranger Roy, the head of the Interpretation at Katmai National Park.
You can catch Ranger Roy on the chats included on the livestream! Think of him as your narrator.