5. Keep hummus in your fridge at all times, because you should be putting it in and on everything.
Use it as a spread on sandwiches. Use it as a fancy dip at parties. Use it as a not-fancy dip when you’re home alone and need to use up the last of your weird pretzels.
6. Yes, people will remind you of this all the time, but: Make sure to get enough protein.
Nuts, beans, tofu, yogurts, eggs. Ya gotta lock it down.
12. You’ll really want to, but try not to just load up on pasta all the time.
Pasta is both easy to cook at home and find on a menu, but try not to rely on it as an entire food group. Carbs and more carbs don’t make a balanced diet.
Do you have more awesome tips for beginning veg heads? Let us know in the comments!
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈