2. Ready… set… mise en place!
“Mise en place” is a French term meaning “to put in place.” Gather your ingredients before you start to cook to make life a little easier.
3. Also, gather your friends.
COOKING IS MORE FUN WITH A BUDDY.
4. Find a pan that will fit all of your ingredients.
Size matters or something.
5. Don’t get frustrated if something goes wrong.
Even the best (chefs) fall sometimes.
6. Snack while you cook.
Because cooking takes forever, and nobody has time for that!
7. Patiently wait for your food to cook.
Too much stirring or flipping can ruin a meal, so just keep it casual.
11. Make your friends help you hide the mess you made while you were trying to cook.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.