2. Ready… set… mise en place!
“Mise en place” is a French term meaning “to put in place.” Gather your ingredients before you start to cook to make life a little easier.
3. Also, gather your friends.
COOKING IS MORE FUN WITH A BUDDY.
4. Find a pan that will fit all of your ingredients.
Size matters or something.
5. Don’t get frustrated if something goes wrong.
Even the best (chefs) fall sometimes.
6. Snack while you cook.
Because cooking takes forever, and nobody has time for that!
7. Patiently wait for your food to cook.
Too much stirring or flipping can ruin a meal, so just keep it casual.
9. Eat the bread. Enjoy the bread. Become the bread.
11. Make your friends help you hide the mess you made while you were trying to cook.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›