1. The Ultimate Vegetarian Lasagne with Roasted Romano Pepper and Pumpkin
This vegetarian lasagna uses pumpkin in a savory way. Recipe here.
2. Spiced Winter Root Vegetable Soup
This spice is so nice! Recipe here.
3. Pasta Frittata With Kale
You get to say “frittata” and “kale” in the same sentence. Winner. Recipe here.
4. Chickpea Gumbo
Gumbo more like fun-bo, sorry. Get the recipe over here.
5. Vegan Sloppy J’s
Get sloppy with this joe and feel no regrets later! Recipe over here.
6. Spinach, Butternut Squash and Lentil Curry
Find the recipe for this curry here.
7. Red Quinoa With Butternut Squash, Cranberries and Pecans
Recipe over this way.
8. Rice-stuffed Tomatoes
Get the RICE-pe over here.
9. Italian Bean Balls & Spaghetti Squash Noodles
The noodles aren’t even noodles, guys. Recipe here.
10. Sweet Potato Quinoa Soup
No marshmallows with these sweet potatoes, but you can forgive it. Recipe here.
11. Black Bean and Butternut Squash Burritos
Burritos are an every time food. Find the recipe over here.
12. Basil Quinoa “Meat”ball Marinara Sandwiches
Marinara is a universal sauce. Here’s the recipe.
13. Roasted Vegetable Chowder
“Roasted,” “vegetable,” and “chowder” are the three most comforting words ever. Recipe here.
14. Spinach, Mushroom, Quinoa and Pine Nut Stuffed Squash
Pro*-tip: put anything in a squash and bake it. Anything. Recipe hhere.
(*Not a pro.)
15. Cauliflower Steaks with Shiitake Gravy
YEP. CAULIFLOWER STEAKS. Recipe here.
16. Vegan Shepherd’s Pie
Finally, a shepherd’s pie for the rest of us. Find the recipe over here.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›