1. A group of cats live in the lot that houses this nativity scene all year long.
2. The crèche, which houses the scene, is in the back of the lot during the warmer months, and the cats live in it then, too!
3. Two sisters, Annette and Sue, have placed the nativity scene in this spot for nearly 10 years.
4. Obviously, people love both the scene and its furry companions!
Here Are The Top Stories
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.