1. A group of cats live in the lot that houses this nativity scene all year long.
2. The crèche, which houses the scene, is in the back of the lot during the warmer months, and the cats live in it then, too!
3. Two sisters, Annette and Sue, have placed the nativity scene in this spot for nearly 10 years.
4. Obviously, people love both the scene and its furry companions!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.