1. A group of cats live in the lot that houses this nativity scene all year long.
2. The crèche, which houses the scene, is in the back of the lot during the warmer months, and the cats live in it then, too!
3. Two sisters, Annette and Sue, have placed the nativity scene in this spot for nearly 10 years.
4. Obviously, people love both the scene and its furry companions!
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›