3. If you feel like it, separate your clothes into different loads.
8. Wait for it to get all nice and clean.
Maybe re-organize your closet while you wait.
10. Invent another game called “please watch out, I can’t see from inside this basket.”
11. Clothes are done and ready to dry! Hang them up neatly so they don’t get wrinkly.
14. Now that your clothes are clean and put away, it’s time to do what you do best: get ‘em dirty again.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.