1. “Sometimes I need a fort in order to study. That’s just how I roll.”
2. “Don’t worry, this excellent pillow fort isn’t getting me down. This is where I go when I need a pick-me-up!”
3. “Please, admire my excellent taste in leisure activity from afar. I don’t need you messing up my fort vibes.”
7. “Even gently placing one’s head on a pile of pillows can constitute a fort.”
8. “A fort is basically the best present you could ever give me. EVER.”
9. “The only thing fluffier than my fort is myself and that is a TRIUMPH.”
10. “This is my snort, aka my snore fort. I snore in this fort. This fort is for snoring.”
11. “Size doesn’t matter, I guess, but LOOK AT THIS.”
12. “I’m so small that literally anything cozy is a fort. ANYTHING cozy!”
13. “What’s that? Hello? No, I’m not quite ready to de-fort yet, but you’re more than welcome to come in here, too!”
14. “I see you noticing my Harry Potter DVDs. They really take my fort to the next level.”
15. “My nose is the only cold thing about this fort, but I’ve accepted that!”
17. “Phew, I woke up early on accident and thought I had to go to work! Haha, silly me. I’m a cat.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.