1. “No more summer? I guess all those reality shows will just disappear then.”
2. “We spent the whole summer chillin’, but now those happy days are done.”
3. “Hope we reached maximum chill-pacity because it’ll be months before we can do nothing again.”
4. “What did I even do with my summer? Binge-watch Netflix? I guess I could put that on my résumé.”
5. “I ONLY JUST GOT THE PERFECT BEACH BOD, AND NOW IT’S TIME TO COVER IT UP. GREAT.”
6. “‘Sweater weather’ is a crock of lies. It’s always ‘sweater weather’ somewhere.”
10. “I refuse to go shopping for back-to-school clothes and you cannot force me to go, mother.”
11. “I most definitely did not complete that juice cleanse like I was supposed to.”
12. “Can we be honest for a second? This just isn’t okay. How do we just let this happen year after year?”
14. “We should just enjoy what sweet, fleeting moments of summer we have left.”
Visit explore.org for a bunch of livecams that give a peek into nature around the world!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️