1. Gameday in the Swamp is where you’re allowed to be as sweaty (and as drunk) as you wanna be.
2. You regularly walk by both the “Potato” and the “French Fries.”
3. You’ve “liked” UF Squirrels on Facebook because, let’s face it, they have a very big presence on campus so it makes sense.
8. Fellow Gator Ryan Lochte’s stupid grill(s) never happened either.
11. You own, like, five bumper stickers from Satchel’s Pizza.
12. When you’re in a hurry, though, you can always count on a slice from Leo’s.
14. Turlington Plaza held a Harlem Shake mob, and look, you’re right there in the crowd!
15. You’ve never once gone into the Reitz Union Barbershop, but, dang, you’ve always wanted to.
16. Sure, a lot of freshmen go to GatorNights, but they’re not so bad!
17. If all the bricks fall off of Century Tower, then you’ve done a good job, virgins.
18. On Wednesdays you wear pink and get yourself some Krishna Lunch spaghetti. Yeah, it comes with chips.
20. EVERY PREVIEW STAFFER LIED TO YOU.
22. You’re not supposed to know the “inner” Albert and Alberta, but you have a hunch.
23. You’ve definitely spotted a million Gator athletes in line for Chick-fil-A.
24. Who knows why you waited in that line for a Beat shirt, but you’re glad you did.
25. Oh, is it the end of the third quarter already?
Come on Gators, get up and go!
Feel free to put what you think is missing from the list in the comments!