1. Wake up early in the morning, even if you’re still sleepy! This will ensure you can pack the most amount of cute into your day.
2. Forget about personal space when it comes to family, just forget about it.
3. Tell the truth right to someone’s face. They’ll still love you, and they’ll appreciate the honesty.
5. If your tummy says it wants more food, go get you some.
6. Use tickle fights as a means of settling disputes. Eventually someone will give in, plus it’ll be a good time had by all.
7. Mealtime conversation is OPTIONAL. There is food to be snarfed up!
9. Look both ways before crossing the backyard because what if there’s a squirrel in one corner but not in the other???
10. Trust the ice in your life. It’s not a mystery monster like you think it is at first.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›