1. Subtlety is overrated. Spell out your love on your hands!
Use a toothpick or striping brush to make letters!
2. Or, show where your heart is with a cleverly placed flag of love!
3. Nothing says Oh Canada like a great Maple Leaf design
Look achieved with a stamping kit - Google ‘Konad Nail Stamping’, or ‘BundleMonster Nail Stamping’ to find patterned plates
4. Draw your leaves by hand if you’re steady under pressure
This is not for the faint of art (see what I did there?)
5. Check out this fab French-Canadian Manicure!
Sometimes I am even too clever for myself.
6. And this one too!
Nope, no idea how they got those leaves so perfect. Guessing stamps or magic.
7. Ok, leaves are hard. Take a look at these patterned pretties. Dots..
10. And fab houndstooth
Click the link for a FULL DIY instructional
11. Be a metallic maven with a foil leaf
Seal on a cutout with clear polish layers
15. Or get psychadelic with custom tie-dye
Google “marbled nail polish”
19. Or highlight your half-moons with radiant red
20. Can’t pick just one design? Mix and match!
22. And don’t be afraid to overdo it- holiday nails are made for fun!
26. Not so into red? Go with a creative monochrome take, eh?
Hint: this design used tiny temporary tattoos
27. Won “Steadiest Hands” in the latest yearbook? Try this one on for size
Who’s an eager beaver now?