- samanthajanek "This Is How Ridiculous Casual Sexism ..."
- samanthajanek "18 Kittens Who Are Destined For World..."
- samanthajanek "The Ultimate Guide To Being A Woman"
- samanthajanek "Gaming Is Leaving "Gamers" Behind"
- samanthajanek "Beyoncé's Cover Of Lauryn ..."
- samanthajanek "This Woman Has Been Confronting Her C..."
- samanthajanek "30 Bisexual Women Discuss Their Long-..."
- samanthajanek "21 Hashtags People With Big Boobs Act..."
- samanthajanek "15 Moments When Cersei Lannister Didn..."
- samanthajanek "The Best Of "Parks And Beyonc&ea..."
Response to 11 Myths About Bisexuality Dispelled On OkCupid:
Well, for one, pleanty of research has confirmed that female sexuality is more fluid than male sexuality, and that’s okay. Secondly, speaking as a bisexual woman, it’s definitely a harsher world for bisexual men to live in — and that’s saying a lot. Bisexuals, period, face a lot of prejudice from both gay and straight people who assume they know our preferences and identities better than we do. But bisexual men are seen as either creeps, freaks, or gay men who are too afraid to come out. If the stigma weren’t there I think we’d have a lot more openly bisexual men on okcupid.
- samanthajanek "11 Myths About Bisexuality Dispelled ..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›