1. Starting up the car.
Foot on the brake, disengage the parking brake, key in the ignition, make a vroom vroom noise, actually start the car…
2. Getting really excited about odometer readings.
Whether it’s seven sevens or just a dash full of the same number, it’s always worth pulling over to document.
4. Just… checking… the lug nuts… one… more… time…
6. Fiddling with the gas pump until the total hits a full dollar amount.
7. Getting the air vents to point in just the right direction.
Getting out, making sure it’s close enough, asking someone else, moving again…
9. Then setting multiple alarms to make sure this nightmare doesn’t lead directly to a ticket, then court, then jail, GAH, WHO HAS QUARTERS?!
EVERYONE. QUARTERS ON THE TABLE. BACK IN FIVE.