1. This fella is George Burgess. He plays something called rugby in Australia.
3. Rugby, according to my research, involves a football that isn’t a football and a lot of crotch grabbing.
4. When Burgess isn’t playing with fake footballs and getting his crotch grabbed, he’s posting selfies on Instagram.
7. He’s got quite a sense of humor as it turns out. This photo is captioned “water sports.”
Oh, George. You cad!
9. His brother, Thomas, loves selfies too.
10. But, apparently, there’s a secret Instagram called NudeSelfieGram that is waaaaaaay more interesting.
11. Last week, two of Burgess’s NudeSelfieGrams ended up on twitter.
12. And for some reason, these NudeSelfieGrams have gone viral.
(Can’t imagine why.)
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›