1. Alec Baldwin got upset at a photographer.
Carlo Allegri / Reuters / Reuters
2. Eminem wants people to stop misinterpreting his lyrics.
Jumana El-Heloueh / Reuters / Reuters
3. Actor Damian Lewis was worried what people would think about him if he became an actor.
Mario Anzuoni / Reuters
4. Azealia Banks confronted Perez Hilton on Twitter.
Ilya S. Savenok / Getty Images
5. Singer Michelle Shocked had a message for her fans.
Rick Diamond / Getty Images
6. Chris Brown got into a fight with Frank Ocean over a parking space.
Danny Moloshok / Reuters / Reuters
7. Tyler the Creator says the word “faggot” 213 times on his latest album.
Karl Walter / Getty Images for Coachella
8. Duck Dynasty star Phil Roberston has strong convictions.
Jason Kempin / Getty Images for A&E Networks
9. Chris Clemons of the Seattle Seahawks urged us to remember that the team comes first.
AP Photo/Elaine Thompson
10. When NBA player Jason Collins came out as gay, NFL player Mike Wallace was confused.
AP Photo/J Pat Carter
11. TNA wrestler Bully Ray is aptly named.
Jamie McCarthy / WireImage
12. There are no gay people on Chris Culliver’s team.
AP Photo/Marcio Jose Sanchez
Saeed Jones is the literary editor for BuzzFeed and the author of the poetry collection Prelude to Bruise, and is based in New York.
Contact Saeed Jones at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›