Rupaul has finally bestowed upon us a full trailer for the next season of Drag Race. Here are the names of this season’s gurls and moments from the trailer that had us gagging.
1. OMG, Ru. It’s been so long! You look good though, gurl. OH, GURL. DID YOU JUST ANIMORPH INTO A BLACK PANTHER?! YAAAAAAAS.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: Beyoncé puts out a new album.
2. Well, alright… *adjusts bra* A fierce queen who also happens to be a FAHN man. That’ll werk. Hai, boo.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: Nick Jonas posts another shirtless pic on Instagram.
3. Yaaaaaaaaas! Gurl, you spin so fiercely, you’re making it snow glitter in reverse AND I AM LIVING FOR IT.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: Every single line Angela Bassett has delivered on this season of American Horror Story: Coven.
4. Wait… WAIT. TWO FAHN MEN IN THE SAME SEASON?! Drag gawd is good! Yaaaaaaaas she is. *waves church fan*
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: An extra hour of bottomless mimosas at brunch — on the house.
5. Oh, okay. That smile is looking a little NSFW but do you, okay? DO YOU. (But really though, who you doing?)
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: The first time you watched Funny Girl and got to “Don’t Rain On My Parade.”
6. I don’t even know what’s going on here and yet — AND YET — I’m kind of here for it. That’s the power of Drag Race. Give into the tuck, children.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: You’re in the locker room at Equinox and Tom Hardy walks in.
7. The library is open. The pages are ripped. The false eyelashes are triple-applied.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: Free tickets to see Solange live.
8. Here’s to the ladies who yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: Waking up after a hot mess of a night out with your gurls WITHOUT a hangover.
9. Wait, gurl. Put the brunch on pause. Category is… New York Health Code Inspection. What’s that in your tea?
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: Meryl Streep re-enacting the wire hanger scene from Mommy Dearest.
10. OHMYGAWDYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. She is serving “Here, a queen! There, a queen! Everywhere a queen, queen!” Realness.
Level of Yaaaaaaaas: RuPaul invites you and thee gurls over to drink wine and play charades.
11. One last “yaaaaaas” for this season’s girls.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.