1. Keep a distance.
2. Make sure the baby is really cute.
3. Wait until Mom puts down her Burger King.
4. Hide behind the other people taking pics.
5. Wait until the train comes to a complete stop.
6. Make sure the baby is still really cute.
7. Photograph the other babies so they don’t feel left out.
8. Settle on a similar-looking / camera-ready baby.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›