5. This is what stuff looks like in the summer. Booooorrriiiinnnnggggg.
11. Summer just has like corn mazes or something, I guess. Which is obviously not as good.
15. Picked out a beverage? Alright, good, let’s talk fall foods.
19. Yeah. Okay. Summer barbecues are pretty great, but that doesn’t matter because…
25. Also, the first snow of the fall is obviously the prettiest.
29. Summer has the beach. Which is the exact opposite of a lovely autumn snow.
30. And when it’s cool out, you know you’re going to need something warm to wear.
36. Summer fashion is for show-offs and jerks. Ugh, try wearing this on a cozy September afternoon. No thanks!
37. And lastly, possibly the most important thing about is autumn is… Halloween!
43. Cool Fourth of July picnic Grandma, but everyone knows Halloween masks are like fireworks for your face.
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›