20. Sugar Ray - “Every Morning”
Because Mark McGrath is just awful, just plain awful. Also, turntables and wife beaters and spiky hair and bowling shirts and just, please, no more southern California, please.
19. Shawn Mullins - “Lullaby”
This song deserves a special distinction for the song you forgot about existing. But it is horrible and there’s a reason you forgot it exists.
18. Paula Cole - “I Don’t Want To Wait”
Because Joey was no good for Pacey that’s why. Also, graduation slideshows of baby photos.
17. Aqua - “Barbie Girl”
We suppose in the grand scheme of things if this is what dance music sounded like this is better than Skrillex… But not by much.
16. LFO - “Summer Girls”
Light Funky Ones. That’s what LFO stood for? Did you know that? Also, Abercrombie & Fitch.
15. New Radicals - “You Get What You Give”
Even as a 10-year-old we wanted to beat up New Radicals’ lead singer. What a dumb hat.
14. Sisqo - “Thong Song”
It’s hard to put The Dragon on this list, but seriously, this song is just awful. Also, thongs are not for public.
13. Snow - “Informer”
“People sure loved Vanilla Ice, we should do that again.” - no one
11. Ricki Martin - “Livin’ La Vida Loca”
This song is just annoying. Fact. And terrible. And we hate it. But we also know every word and that makes it even worse.
10. Shania Twain - “You’re Still The One That I Want
“Man! I Feel Like A Woman” is great. This is not.
9. Right Said Fred - “I’m Too Sexy”
8. Hanson - “MMMBop”
This song sounds like a Tiger Beat magazine coming to life and devouring you Little Shop Of Horrors-style.
7. Los del Rio - “Macarena”
Any song that inspires a dance that can be done while seated in your Rascal Scooter is not a dance that should be released upon the American public.
6. Creed - “Higher”
Hey, listen up waiting rooms of every autobody shop ever, stop playing Creed. Same goes for you too, Army Recruitment videos involving someone climbing a mountain.
5. Baja Men - “Who Let The Dogs Out?”
10 words: Trailer featuring Tim Allen under some kind of magical spell.
4. Billy Ray Cyrus - “Achey Breaky Heart”
If you don’t know why this video is on this list then send us an email because we want to interview you.
3. Crash Test Dummies - “Mmm Mmm Mmm”
Have you ever read the lyrics of this song? Go read the lyrics of this song.
2. Lou Bega - “Mambo Number 5”
Easily the most hated piece of sonic garbage our brave users put in our comments section. But as far as WORST song, in terms of every criteria we had to go with…
1. Limp Bizkit - “Faith”
This is the worst song recorded between the years of 1990 through 1999. A nu metal/rap rock cover of George Michael’s “Faith”. There was no reason for this. And because of it, Fred Durst is a little richer, and we’re all, as a species, a little poorer.
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›