1. This is Breckin Meyer in “Clueless”
He was a stoner skateboard dude who at the end of the movie decides to give up smoking pot and clean his life up.
2. This is Donald Faison in “Clueless”
He plays a big idiot that dates Dionne and gets yelled at all the time. Also, he has braces.
4. But here’s the two of them playing in a band called Loveburger in “Can’t Hardly Wait”
5. At the SAME party that Seth Green’s character is at (this will be important later)
6. This is Breckin Meyer in “Road Trip”
He plays a college student at Ithaca College, who has to go on a cross-country roadtrip to stop his girlfriend from seeing a sex tape he made.
7. A sextape he made with Amy Smart (this will be important later)
8. This is the boy band Du Jour from “Josie And The Pussycats”
9. What if, while at school at Ithaca, Donald Faison calls up Breckin Meyer and tells him he wants to reunite Loveburger? As Du Jour? WITH SETH GREEN!
10. It makes total sense. They all went to the same high school.
11. They definitely all knew each other.
12. And Seth Green’s character is totally the same guy.
13. To review:
14. Then Breckin Meyer finds himself in a crazy race for a million dollars in “Rat Race”
15. What if after Du Jour breaks up, Breckin Meyer goes back to school, and decides to enter politics
His character’s super uptight and probably because he doesn’t want anyone to know he was in a boyband. But then he meets up with Amy Smart again!
16. And Seth Green’s there too!
His character probably needs the money after the Du Jour breaks up.
17. Then Breckin Meyer finally lands a job with his law degree in TNT’s “Franklin And Bash”
21. It’s probably that and not the fact that the three of them are all really good friends in real life.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›