1. Reddit user Dignityblows lost 88 pounds in 365 days. Her progress was turned into this amazing GIF by fellow Reddit user morphs_your_progress.
2. The GIF started making the rounds online on Monday, but Dignityblows wrote about her amazing weight loss a year ago, saying she went from 220 pounds to 135 pounds in just a year.
3. She had two pieces of advice for people hoping to get the same results out of just dieting:
4. 1. “Instead of dwelling on how difficult your entire journey is going to be, focus on making it through Today.”
5. 2. Try to establish daily, tangible habits like “Drink 1400ml of water a day,” “Eat at or under 1400 calories,” and “Complete 20 pushups.”
(h/t The Daily Dot)
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- An independent committee has been formed to review evidence of the arrest and death of Sandra Bland.