1. Reddit user Dignityblows lost 88 pounds in 365 days. Her progress was turned into this amazing GIF by fellow Reddit user morphs_your_progress.
2. The GIF started making the rounds online on Monday, but Dignityblows wrote about her amazing weight loss a year ago, saying she went from 220 pounds to 135 pounds in just a year.
3. She had two pieces of advice for people hoping to get the same results out of just dieting:
4. 1. “Instead of dwelling on how difficult your entire journey is going to be, focus on making it through Today.”
5. 2. Try to establish daily, tangible habits like “Drink 1400ml of water a day,” “Eat at or under 1400 calories,” and “Complete 20 pushups.”
(h/t The Daily Dot)
In The News Today
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect behind last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›