1. Reddit user Dignityblows lost 88 pounds in 365 days. Her progress was turned into this amazing GIF by fellow Reddit user morphs_your_progress.
2. The GIF started making the rounds online on Monday, but Dignityblows wrote about her amazing weight loss a year ago, saying she went from 220 pounds to 135 pounds in just a year.
3. She had two pieces of advice for people hoping to get the same results out of just dieting:
4. 1. “Instead of dwelling on how difficult your entire journey is going to be, focus on making it through Today.”
5. 2. Try to establish daily, tangible habits like “Drink 1400ml of water a day,” “Eat at or under 1400 calories,” and “Complete 20 pushups.”
(h/t The Daily Dot)
In The News Today
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›