Lol check out my NEW Comedy prank video. .Tell a friend~ https://t.co/fp4kEUgx7v
1. This incredibly disturbing video was uploaded to YouTube earlier this week. In it a woman begins screaming at her presumed boyfriend, claiming he “gave her AIDS.”
2. The couple begin fighting with each other physically, alarming other passengers on the train.
3. Towards the end of the almost six-minute video, the man actually pulls the woman out of the train, while other passengers rush to stop him. All the while, the woman hysterically screams.
4. The video’s shocking content caused it to quickly spread. But as The Daily Dot points out, the end of the video directs to a Facebook page.
5. A page belonging to New York-based actress Zaida Waters, who claims that the video was “a prank.”
6. Zaida’s Facebook is connected to a network of other pages under the handle “MsMuffin.”
9. On Zaida’s channel she describes her videos as “comedy pranks” meant to make people smile.
Hey everyone’ welcome to Msmuffin’s channel..if you like to watch comedy pranks, you’ve came to the right darn channel ;p..I hope you enjoy my videos. If you like my videos..I would appreciate it if you subscribe and share my videos.. If you have questions or interests be sure to contact meh..I wish the best to you all and stay strong ..and oh do me a big fav keep a smile on them beautiful faces, life’s too short to be stressing ;)..stay tooned you guys have a great day