1. Two women from The Bronx were arrested after they were caught allegedly trying to smuggle 6 1/2 kilos cocaine through JFK customs in duct-taped diapers.
2. The two arrived from the Dominican Republic and were stopped by customs and border protection officers when drug-sniffing dogs noticed the two women.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.