1. Two women from The Bronx were arrested after they were caught allegedly trying to smuggle 6 1/2 kilos cocaine through JFK customs in duct-taped diapers.
2. The two arrived from the Dominican Republic and were stopped by customs and border protection officers when drug-sniffing dogs noticed the two women.
3. The officers gave the women a pat down and that’s when they discovered the two were wearing homemade diapers full of cocaine. They were then arrested and taken into custody.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.