1. “I present the three stages of not getting ice cream due to refusing to eat what was for dinner- anger, disbelief, regret”
2. The boy’s mother added some context to this heartbreaking scene:
Just to clarify- the rest of the family got ice cream.
He asked us to describe how the ice cream tasted down to the last little detail about the cookie dough. It was quite sad but he hasn’t refused dinner since.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.