2. If you can’t watch the video, it starts out with a grand announcement on the top of the stairs.
3. Like a boss, dressed up like Ash Ketchum, he parades through the lunch room as his friends toss Pokémon cards in the air.
4. And like a boss he asks his crush over sounds of the cafeteria cheering.
5. And then he pops open his Poké Ball, revealing a corsage.
6. And pops the question. She obviously says yes because it’s not every day that a Pokémon master asks you to prom.
7. And then he runs off, followed by cheering students.
In The News Today
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›