2. If you can’t watch the video, it starts out with a grand announcement on the top of the stairs.
3. Like a boss, dressed up like Ash Ketchum, he parades through the lunch room as his friends toss Pokémon cards in the air.
4. And like a boss he asks his crush over sounds of the cafeteria cheering.
5. And then he pops open his Poké Ball, revealing a corsage.
6. And pops the question. She obviously says yes because it’s not every day that a Pokémon master asks you to prom.
7. And then he runs off, followed by cheering students.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Stocks all over the world are falling again following the release of more data indicating a weakening of China's economy. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›