1. A seven-year-old boy named Dexter wrote this very adorable letter asking NASA how he could get to Mars.
My name is Dexter. I heard that you are sending two people to Mars and I would like to come but I’m seven and a half and I can’t. I would like to come in the future, what do I need to do to come an astronaut.
3. And proving that NASA is the best, they wrote him back!
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›