1. Keith Kline was arrested at 3:45 P.M. on saturday for drunk driving.
2. A half hour later he was he was processed by police and posted his bail.
3. After he left the police station, a trooper noticed something funny on the security cameras.
4. Kline was, in fact, urinating on the steps of the jail’s entrance.
5. He was then arrested again and charged with disorderly conduct.
6. He was then processed by police and posted bond, being released a second time.
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›