1. Cory Nieves is a 9-year-old cookie mogul from Englewood, N.J.
2. He’s the CEO of a cookie company called Mr. Cory’s Cookies. He started the business in 2009, selling hot chocolate outside of his house.
3. The reason he started the food stand was originally to raise enough money for his mom to buy a car when the family moved from New York City to New Jersey.
4. Since then, he’s expanded into cookies. He sells sugar-free oatmeal raisin cookies and a recipe for what he calls the “perfect” chocolate chip cookie.
5. People really like taking photos with the young entrepreneur, obviously.
6. A major part of Cory’s success is due to the fact he probably is one of the best dressed human beings on the planet.
7. This is the most intimidating photo ever taken of a 9-year-old.
8. This photo is captioned: “#tbt dreaming of my empire goodnight,” which is amazing.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.