3. Puentes also managed to grab incredible footage of the whole crash.
5. One passenger died in the crash, Hawaii’s Health Director Loretta Fuddy. The National Transportation Safety Board is still investigating what caused the plane to lose power.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.