1. These photos from Journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
The woman on the left is the non-smoker.
2. They show the interesting differences (or lack thereof) between smokers and nonsmokers.
The brother on the right smoked 14 years longer than the brother on the left.
3. The main differences between the faces were seen in the eyelid’s skin, lower lid bags, upper lip wrinkles, lower lip wrinkles, and jowls.
The twin on right is the smoker.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›