1. The fine people over at vibrators.com have a promotion going on currently, giving away free vibrators to non-essential government employees.
2. According to the product page, it’s all about making sure people are satisfied during their time off.
Are you a federal employee that has been deemed non-essential? Do you have a little too much time on your hands and nothing to do? Is the recent government shutdown to blame?
Here at Vibrators.com we are committed to allowing our customers to find satisfaction. As vibrator enthusiasts, we want everyone to experience the pleasure that a nice vibrator can bring to partners and individuals. Besides, we know you have some free time, why not try something new?
3. The website is also offering free erotic fiction to read along with your new vibrator, all of which apparently is Kindle, iPad, and Nook compatible.
4. Here’s a synopsis of one story titled Attention, which has a Heat Level of “Hot”:
A couple watches a movie on a Saturday night. Bored with the movie, she distracts him, asking for a little attention. He agrees, but only if she explicitly states her every desire. Stumbling over her words at first, she soon learns that every wish is granted when she says it out loud.
5. Oh, and just in case you were wondering about what kind of vibrator you were thinking about spending your government shutdown with, account to user reviews, it’s pretty solid.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store.