1. Below is an interview with Morris, who recently went viral in Mexico, about what he plans to do to his opponents.
3. According to one of Morris’ campaign managers, Morris being a cat is one of his best political tools:
Besides going after rats, Morris only says that he will eat, sleep, yawn and conduct other cat-like activities. His campaign managers say that this is exactly why you should vote for him.
“Candidates here almost never fulfill their promises,” said Jair Cuevas, one of the students who came up with the Morris campaign. “Our candidate promises to sleep, eat, yawn and play in the dirt and that is what he will do if he wins the election.”
5. Has great merch.
6. And the kids love him.
9. Morris’ campaign team say that political attacks and set-backs only make Morris’ message of eating, sleeping, and rolling around in the dirt stronger.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈