1. Okay, so hold on to your hats here, but there’s a place in the Caribbean full of swimming pigs.
2. According to The Daily Mail, Pig Island, or Big Major Cay, is an area in the Caribbean full of feral pigs that love to swim.
4. According to Atlas Obscura, the pigs pretty much run the place:
Just north of Staniel Cay in the Outer Exumas is Big Major Cay. On this small, uninhabited island, there’s a group of feral pigs. The pigs are regularly fed by those who go out to visit them, which is often those staying at Fowl Cay Resort, where boats are available and all the regulars direct visitors to the pigs because they never cease to amaze.
6. Reddit user 19rebecca84’s dad apparently does tours of the pig paradise.
7. “Hey what are you doing on our island?” Haha just kidding, I’m sure the pigs are very friendly.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️