1. Okay, so hold on to your hats here, but there’s a place in the Caribbean full of swimming pigs.
2. According to The Daily Mail, Pig Island, or Big Major Cay, is an area in the Caribbean full of feral pigs that love to swim.
4. According to Atlas Obscura, the pigs pretty much run the place:
Just north of Staniel Cay in the Outer Exumas is Big Major Cay. On this small, uninhabited island, there’s a group of feral pigs. The pigs are regularly fed by those who go out to visit them, which is often those staying at Fowl Cay Resort, where boats are available and all the regulars direct visitors to the pigs because they never cease to amaze.
6. Reddit user 19rebecca84’s dad apparently does tours of the pig paradise.
7. “Hey what are you doing on our island?” Haha just kidding, I’m sure the pigs are very friendly.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›