1. Okay, so hold on to your hats here, but there’s a place in the Caribbean full of swimming pigs.
2. According to The Daily Mail, Pig Island, or Big Major Cay, is an area in the Caribbean full of feral pigs that love to swim.
4. According to Atlas Obscura, the pigs pretty much run the place:
Just north of Staniel Cay in the Outer Exumas is Big Major Cay. On this small, uninhabited island, there’s a group of feral pigs. The pigs are regularly fed by those who go out to visit them, which is often those staying at Fowl Cay Resort, where boats are available and all the regulars direct visitors to the pigs because they never cease to amaze.
6. Reddit user 19rebecca84’s dad apparently does tours of the pig paradise.
7. “Hey what are you doing on our island?” Haha just kidding, I’m sure the pigs are very friendly.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›