1. Here we have three lovely ladies, wearing a Ralph Lauren Collection dress, a Vera Wang Bride chiffon dress, and a Donna Karan New York silk dress, helping out the U.S. Coast Guard with search and rescue.
2. Here two models lend a hand to NYPD air-sea rescue crews, one wearing a Carolina Herrera dress and another in a Rodarte silk top with woven Jacquard skirt.
3. And lastly, here are two models, one in a Narciso Rodriguez camisole and pencil skirt, the other in a Diane von Furstenberg dress, helping FDNY officers clear wreckage in Far Rockaway.
In The News Today
- Japan lifted an evacuation order on the small town of Naraha for the first time since the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster. ›
- One person has died and almost 300 have fallen ill due to a salmonella outbreak linked to cucumbers imported from Mexico. ›