1. Here we have three lovely ladies, wearing a Ralph Lauren Collection dress, a Vera Wang Bride chiffon dress, and a Donna Karan New York silk dress, helping out the U.S. Coast Guard with search and rescue.
2. Here two models lend a hand to NYPD air-sea rescue crews, one wearing a Carolina Herrera dress and another in a Rodarte silk top with woven Jacquard skirt.
3. And lastly, here are two models, one in a Narciso Rodriguez camisole and pencil skirt, the other in a Diane von Furstenberg dress, helping FDNY officers clear wreckage in Far Rockaway.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.