1. Here we have three lovely ladies, wearing a Ralph Lauren Collection dress, a Vera Wang Bride chiffon dress, and a Donna Karan New York silk dress, helping out the U.S. Coast Guard with search and rescue.
2. Here two models lend a hand to NYPD air-sea rescue crews, one wearing a Carolina Herrera dress and another in a Rodarte silk top with woven Jacquard skirt.
3. And lastly, here are two models, one in a Narciso Rodriguez camisole and pencil skirt, the other in a Diane von Furstenberg dress, helping FDNY officers clear wreckage in Far Rockaway.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›