1. Here we have three lovely ladies, wearing a Ralph Lauren Collection dress, a Vera Wang Bride chiffon dress, and a Donna Karan New York silk dress, helping out the U.S. Coast Guard with search and rescue.
2. Here two models lend a hand to NYPD air-sea rescue crews, one wearing a Carolina Herrera dress and another in a Rodarte silk top with woven Jacquard skirt.
3. And lastly, here are two models, one in a Narciso Rodriguez camisole and pencil skirt, the other in a Diane von Furstenberg dress, helping FDNY officers clear wreckage in Far Rockaway.
In The News Today
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›