6. Governor Romney argued that we need to take a deep look at Pakistan’s nuclear program.
10. Obama argued that we have a smaller navy, but also fewer horses and bayonets.
13. Moderator Bob Schieffer closed out the debate with a line about the importance of voting.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 0-1 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️